Living Simply: #31daymarch Day 22 - Alone Time

#31daymarch Day 22 - Alone Time

8:55 AM

I am a little late to the party, but no worries. Day 22 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge is where I am starting. Thanks to Tiffany for inspiring us all to write and post this month.

What do I do when I am alone...what does that mean again?? I have a toddler and a very busy hubby.  The way I get out is to get out. I go shopping, or rather, bargain hunting. I love a clearance sale. Anywhere!

My most recent clearance haul was at Kohls, 12 or so items for under 30 dollars!!  According to my receipt, I saved over 200 dollars. That gives me a little high that I could not have gotten with tot and spouse along.
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments

  1. You and I would get along so great! I too am a clearance queen and LOVE me some bargains! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always go straight to the clearance racks anywhere I go. I hate paying full price for stuff. It feels great when you are able to save a lot of money. Great job on saving over $200.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am right there with you!! Often, we don't have much spending cash so I'm always bargain hunting!! If, by chance, we don't have enough for me to do even that, I get "alone time" by hiding out in the bathroom and reading. It doesn't often get by my toddler but sometimes she even LET'S me sneak away. She must sense when I need 10 minutes to regroup lol

    ReplyDelete