Living Simply: #31daymarch - Day 26 Favorite Food

#31daymarch - Day 26 Favorite Food

9:23 AM

It is Day 25 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge. Thanks to Tiffany for inspiring us all to write and post this month.

My favorite food falls into two categories:
You've heard of it:

  • tuna salad (from pretty much anywhere!)
  • Cheesecake Factory Tiramisu Cheesecake
  • raspberries

You've never heard of it: 

  • Mitai (Indian dessert)
  • metem (Guyanese meal)
  • cashew (Guyanese fruit)

Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments

  1. I am very interested in the "never heard of it" stuff. Where can you get cashew locally? Do you make the other two or do you go to an Indian restaurant? I love trying new things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cristy. Alas, I will never eat cashew again. I thought I would be able to get some when I visited Barbados (a mere plane ride away from Guyana) but none of the markets had any.

    The metem my mom makes for me :) I could share the recipe with you if you want to email me. Or I may do it on the blog sometime if I ever have the courage to cook it myself.

    I am pretty sure you could get some Mitai at certain restaurants. You should check out some local menus!

    ReplyDelete