Living Simply: #31daymarch - Day 28 My Guilty Pleasure

#31daymarch - Day 28 My Guilty Pleasure

6:44 AM

It is Day 28 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge. Thanks to Tiffany for inspiring us all to write and post this month.

This one is easy: my guilty pleasure is....sugar! I know, it is bad for you, that is why it gets this designation. I love Virgil's Root Beer and basically any baked good you can find. And dark chocolate ( or milk), etc. etc.

Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments

  1. Seems like the older I get the more I like sugar! I totally get you on the baked goods -- pies, cakes, cookies, cupcakes! They're killing me : )
    Thanks for stopping by my post : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We could be best friends. I love to bake! I also love root beer. Too bad you didn't live next door...

    ReplyDelete