Living Simply: #31DayMarch - Day 30 We Scream for Ice Cream!

#31DayMarch - Day 30 We Scream for Ice Cream!

1:41 PM

It is Day 30 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge. Thanks to Tiffany for inspiring us all to write and post this month.

My favorite flavor of ice cream was chocolate for the longest time. Then I was introduced to Coffee ice cream. I was not a coffee drinker but I loved it as ice cream. Who knew!

Day 28
Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments

  1. Really? I have always wondered what it tastes like. I have never had coffee so I always assumed it tasted like that, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't try the coffee ice cream because of the caffeine factor. I can barely drink decaf coffee because of caffeine issues. I like the smell of coffee ice cream.

    ReplyDelete