Living Simply: #31DayMarch - Day 31 Self Portrait

#31DayMarch - Day 31 Self Portrait

6:01 AM

It is Day 31 of the 31 Day Blog Challenge. Thanks to Tiffany for inspiring us all to write and post this month.

So I have not mastered the art of telephone or camera self-portraits. I also tend to over compensate for blinking by opening my eyes w.i.d.e. Since my life is dominated by a toddler and his antics, I will share a few photos he has taken of me. They sum up my current life pretty well.

Day 30
Day 28
Day 26
Day 25
Day 24
Day 23
Day 22
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments

  1. He does a pretty good job of picture-taking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! He has great artistic angle! It has been great getting to know you this challenge. Can't wait to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. I know what you mean about opening your eyes wide. That's funny. So glad to meet you, keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! My daughter often takes pictures of me, too :)

    ReplyDelete