Living Simply: Win a $200 Credit to Diapers.com 4/7 US #babygear

Win a $200 Credit to Diapers.com 4/7 US #babygear

9:00 PM


Bellyhood
Are you a woman who is trying to conceive, currently pregnant, or a brand-new Mommy? If so, you need to look into BellyHood.com. It is an online meeting place to talk to and get advice from other moms. The forums are easy-to-navigate and full of useful information. Plus, they have monthly drawings for $10.00 babies"R"us gift cards!

Blog with Mom and Adventures of 8 have teamed up with a wonderful group of Bloggers to offer you a chance to WIN a $200.00 Diapers.com gift card from BellyHood.com! Did you know diapers.com offers lots and lots of different categories of baby gear, such as strollers, high chairs, car seats and skincare?? There are a lot of items to choose from if you win this great gift card!!
diapers
 
 This giveaway runs until midnight on April 7. Open to US residents aged 18 years and older.
  • All mandatory entries MUST be completed
  • See all disclosures in the entry form
Follow on Bloglovin

⇩Enter Giveaway Here⇩

**DISCLOSURE** I was not compensated for this post. Mama Papa Barn is not responsible for sponsor prize fulfillment. If you are interested in sponsoring an event like this, please contact Advertise with Bloggers.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

6 comments

  1. I talked to the girls on The Bump and two of my sorority sisters who recently had kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I talk to my big sister! She's been great with all my "Is this normal?!" calls :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I talke to my friends. Put your feet up when swollen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I talked to my sister, who already had a baby and is a doctor. I also talked to other ladies who were expecting around the same time on a Facebook group. My best advice is that there is no 'normal' when it comes to pregnancy. Everyone experiences it differently.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i talk to my sister in law since shes preggers to! but i dont see her as much so i try to talk to my sister who is super excited for the baby and well my other sister dont seem to be as happy but oh well im excited this is my 3rd but my 1st boy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I talked to my coworkers. They gave me great advice and things to not stress about.

    ReplyDelete