Living Simply: Always Dress in Style with Shabby Apple #Review

Always Dress in Style with Shabby Apple #Review

7:00 AM


Every time I see Shabby Apple Dresses, I think of old Hollywood or some classic TV shows where the women are impeccably dressed and perfectly tailored. Shabby Apple offers both fancy, night-out on the town dresses as well as dresses you could wear on your daily errands, wowing the people you meet with your retro style and grace.

There are dresses and dresses (I had to mention that twice) and skirts and shirts at Shabby Apple. Lots and lots and lots. And there are gorgeous maternity fashions as well, if that is what you need! Plus there are sizes from XXS to 2X and 0/2 to WL, so all women are covered beautifully. Not looking for a whole outfit, doesn't matter, there are also shoes, purses and jewelry to complement your outfit!


I knew I had to have one of these exquisite creations. And I had a hard time choosing which one I would get. I decided to try out a sedate, tailored dress that I could dress up or down for many occasions, Grand National. It has a stretchy fabric for the arms and shoulders. I liked the neckline and the little button closure in the back.

I really liked the versatility of this dress. It made me look like a lady. And I loved the sheen. It can be accented with the right accessories.I chose metallics for the evening look. I might have to find a date to use this outfit!

Follow on Bloglovin
Shabby Apple offer a myriad of options, between the dresses themselves and the accessories, you can find absolutely everything you need for a busy day or fun-filled night. Get inspired on facebook or Pinterest. Shop today for 10% off with code fanfavorites10off. Code valid until 5/13/13.

What's your favorite look? Were you impressed by my (non-)professional styling choices? :)  
Be sure to come back soon for the Mother's Day Giveaway hop, because Shabby Apple is generously offering a gift card to my winner!!

Disclosure: I was provided a free product for review. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different. 

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

16 comments

  1. I love Shabby Apple-it's a mix of fantasy and reality for shopping. I really like the way you changed up the look of the dress, I love the wide white belt. I wouldn't have thought to do that much to change up a dress with shimmer. Great review-thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE their dresses. You look fantastic in the dress you got. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Shabby Apple! And it's so helpful that they include information about fit, so you know if it runs large or small.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never herd of Shabby Apple before!
    They look great and they have a lot of choices!
    i love how they cover such a wide range of sizes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love Shabby Apple! They have the most stylish, fashionable and beautiful clothing. I love the dress that you are wearing and how you styled it very beautiful. Thank you for sharing your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This clothing is so stylish! I've never heard of this brand before, but I bet my daughter would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dress you are wearing! You look so gorgeous. I also really love all of Shabby Apple's dresses. They are so stylish and beautiful. Thank you for your honest review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this! The dress shoes all of it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that they make clothes to a size 2x, so many women can be excluded from many shopping sites because they are not "average sized." I will always shop at places like Shabby Apple to show my support of this. Thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow that dress looks really fancy this company sounds fancy as well

    ReplyDelete
  11. My sister is always talking about Shabby Apple... I really like the dress you got!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the retro style of so many of Shabby Apple's dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Their dresses are so beautiful! I just love how they are so modest, and so gorgeous at the same time! It can be super difficult to find modest stuff that is so cute! I love the wide belt that you paired with the dress in your second picture! So perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. that dress looks amazing on you. it fits you perfectly. I often browse shabby apple for new items. I love the earrings I got from them too

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this look on you. The head band is a great touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress you are wearing is so classy looking on you! Shabby Apple has some awesome dresses that I love.They look so stylish and beautiful an come in a lot of different sizes too.

    ReplyDelete