Living Simply: #Composting: Buy or Build, Just Do It! #gogreen

#Composting: Buy or Build, Just Do It! #gogreen

7:00 AM

I recently posted an infographic on composting dos and don'ts. It's worth checking out.

If you're looking to reduce your waste output and recycle those nutrients back into the soil, there are two ways to go. You can buy a composter or you can build one. Here are a few to consider.

Follow on Bloglovin

Buy
Simple wire and wood composter

Spinning composter

Build
Garbage bin turned composter
Easy tumbling composter

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments

  1. Thanks for the info! We really need to build a composter, I cringe any time I throw away fruit and veggie peels!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these!! I will never forget how much I used to love the one we had at my elementary school! These are great, most I've never seen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We moved into a house that had compost bins already! It's great! Before we moved here I had a tiny little worm bin just to teach my kids about composting

    ReplyDelete
  4. This summer we decided to build our own compost. I just wonder how long it takes to start making that rich soil. As of late fall, all we had was a bunch of rotten food. Are we suppose to add something else to it or just wait and let nature take its course?

    Erin K. (erinknack08@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete