Living Simply: Facebook Update - Are You Seeing My Posts?

Facebook Update - Are You Seeing My Posts?

7:00 AM

Follow on Bloglovin

According to Facebook, only about 22 people ever see my posts. That is sad. That is unacceptable. That is what happened when Facebook decided it needed to earn even more money than the current bajillions it already has. Before all the changes, I averaged around 200 views on my posts. I considered that pretty cool, even though that was about 8000 less than the number of fans I have.

If you're on facebook and would like to see my posts, please do the following. Visit my page and hover over the Like button. A drop down box will appear. You can click get notifications (which show up as a new item on your upper left message icons) OR click show in news feed so that I am included in your front page with all the other wonderful pages you follow.



If you are really wanting to avoid Facebook, you can join me on
It is much less cluttered. 
Or Follow Me on Pinterest  
Everyone is doing it! :) Pinterest-ing that is, not following me. Wouldn't that be cool....

Thank you. I would love if you could share this post on any other network you have, as my fan base is dwindling as we speak. If my reach is diminished I will be unable to pitch review and giveaway products. That would be sad for everyone involved!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments

  1. Facebook really is messing with people's heads. I've always preferred Google+ anyways so I'm focusing on that.

    Thanks for the BlogLovin follow, I'm a new fan. If you're looking for some new faces, come link up to my Weekly BlogLovin Hope (http://www.journeysofthezoo.com/2013/04/bloglovin-linky-thursday-april11.html).

    Looking forward to connecting further.

    Besos, Sarah
    Blogger at Journeys of The Zoo
    Finding Humour in Everyday Life

    ReplyDelete