Living Simply: Truly's Natural Deodorant - Truly Natural! #review

Truly's Natural Deodorant - Truly Natural! #review

4:10 PM


Follow on Bloglovin
I didn't think it was possible for a deodorant to contain edible ingredients, but it is! Truly's All Natural Cream Deodorant has just four ingredients, and they could all be from your kitchen. Containing just organic coconut oil, powdered sugar, baking soda, and beeswax, Truly's truly is all natural! 

I was skeptical when I received this little tub. It just couldn't work, could it? I had never seen such a combination of ingredients meant to stop odor and sweat. I opened the lid to find a solid, white mass that smelled slightly of coconut oil. I tried it for the first time that night. My method: rub a finger or two in a circular motion around the little jar until a small coating was on my finger tips. I then rubbed around my under arm to get the best coverage I could. 

There is no smell on application or afterwards. Truly's will not interfere with any fragrance or perfume you wish to use. This natural deodorant also basically disappears on application, meaning no staining or streaking on your clothes like conventional deodorant surely. Not only is there no staining but should any get on your clothes, it will wash out in the laundry with no problems. This is due to the fact that the few ingredients are all natural!

One note: it is possible for the ingredients to melt and become liquid in higher temperatures. Be sure to keep the lid tightly closed when handling. 

I was won over by Truly's natural deodorant. It is easy to use and lasts a surprisingly long time. If you're looking for an alternative to those chemical filled deodorants that could cause health problems, Truly's fits the bill.  Check out the facebook page for the latest news and deals.
Disclosure: I received the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. The opinions in this review are my own true experiences, however, yours may be different.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

19 comments

  1. Wow these can be made with household ingredients, This would be nice to make and send as a gift. But I would have been kind of sceptical too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is interesting. I'm curious to see how well it works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting. I have been curious how well this works.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post :) i would to try this

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow... super curious about this! love that the base is coconut oil which has antiseptic properties!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like an all natural product!I would use this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post something im thinking about trying

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am not sure whether this would work during hot summer sweaty months. Since it can be made easily I am going to try it and see.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been wanting to try natural deodorant! I might just have to give this one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I may try this sometimes for a deodorant;thanks for post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm always looking for natural products that actually work. I'll have to try this! Thank you for sharing : )

    Robin R

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing. Always looking for new products like this to try. Helps to have a review!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like this review on Truly's Natural Deodorant - I first laughed a little to think that this deodorant has 4 edible ingredients...but now that I have thought about it, it makes good sense. Coconut oil, powdered sugar, baking soda and beeswax are products that can be found in a kitchen. I also, like that it does not have a smell. thank you BL

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love all natural and homemade beauty products! My family uses coconut oil as lotion and conditioner and even cooks with it! Baking soda for air freshener, deodorant, and shampoo! This looks just right for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'll admit to being a bit skeptical about a natural deodorant, as some versions I've tried have been less than effective. But this list of ingredients sounds reasonable, and it sounds easy to use.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is very cool! I wonder if it would work for my husband? His skin is pretty sensitive so this might be a really good product for him to try!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is interesting. I would love to try some more natural deodorant!
    diesel_had_my_baby@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I use Toms right now but would be interested in trying this. Thanks for the review.

    slehan at juno dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. But the real question is... did it keep the stink away?!!? I have yet to find a natural one that can do it!

    ReplyDelete