Living Simply: Better than the Spa with Melati Organic Soap Bars #vegan #nontoxic #skincare

Better than the Spa with Melati Organic Soap Bars #vegan #nontoxic #skincare

2:37 PM

Disclosure of Material Connections: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned below for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


There's nothing like unwrapping a new bar of soap. Or, in my case, unwrapping several, because I just love inhaling the natural fragrances and scent combinations. Melati Bath & Body creates dream soaps with dreamy names such as Tunnel Funnel, Pretty in Pink and Chocolate Lover. The soaps are hand made with organic oils and wild harvested herbs and organic essential oils are added for the different varieties.

I have grown a huge love of the traditional soap bar. Even Tubby loves lathering up with soap bars because the bubbles form with hardly any water and stay on the bar as well as his hands. Artisanal soaps are fun too, because they often have special swirls and color blocks from the multiple components that can be found in one bar. All of the ones I received fitted that description: Dark Forest, Milk and Gold Rush. They were so creamy that I felt it just picking up the soap. I loved that these wonderfully crafted soaps last and last. I am still amazed how much bubbly lather just a few twists of the bar in my hand creates. And the scents, mmmm, even the ones categories unscented have their own natural fragrance to inhale and enjoy in the steam of a shower or hot bath.

Melati Bath & Body is a wonderful place to find green, organic soap to help you create a non-toxic skincare routine. There are many scents and scent-free options to choose from, as well as bath bombs for those of you who love a good soak. You'll be able to satisfy every taste in your household without complaint or chemicals!

Connect with Melati: Facebook  ~ Twitter


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her two children and husband. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments

  1. Hello, These soaps sound lovely! The Chocolate Lover would be wonderful. Thank-you for the information & review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make these sound heavenly! I love handmade soaps and have even gotten the supplies to make some oatmeal soap at home! The Dark Forest scent sounds very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I usually only use body wash, but after reading this review, it makes me want to try these handmade bars! I bet they smell so nice!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These soaps look amazing, especially the chocolate lover .

    ReplyDelete