Living Simply: Bump and Baby Event: San Diego Bebe® Eco-Nursing Pillow

Bump and Baby Event: San Diego Bebe® Eco-Nursing Pillow

3:34 PM

Disclosure of Material Connections: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned below for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

Support is key when you are breastfeeding, a very important experience for both baby and mom. When I nursed Tubby I just used whatever pillows we had in bed but that never seemed to work out too well. I always had a backache afterwards because I usually just gave up arranging them and hunched over to feed him. This time I made sure I was well supported now that I am breastfeeding Tubbette. I have the help of the eco-fabulous San Diego Bebe nursing pillow.


From the manufacturer

San Diego Bebe® Eco-Nursing Pillows are made with Eco*Loft™ Fiber: They are:
o FREE of fire-retardant chemicals
o Hypo-allergenic & non-toxic
o Eco-friendly & recyclable
o Odor-free, glue-free, foam-free, lead-free & Phthalate-free
o Available in two sizes: for a single baby and for twins
 

  • Privacy Cover™ - Built-in, detachable nursing cover-up made of lightweight mesh allows airflow & discretion. 
  • Angled Surface - Positions baby towards mother, encouraging proper positioning, latch, suckle & swallow. 
  • Comfort Bolster™ - Provides added comfort & security. 
  • Detachable Back Pillow – Placement anywhere along mother's spine for optimum posture & comfort. 
  • Adjustable Fit - Waist strap with Quiet-Squeeze buckle fits up to 52" waist, securing pillow to mom. 
It was refreshing (pun intended) to find a nursing pillow completely safe for baby and me (and the home and the earth) while we bonded and spent a lot of time together on the pillow. The fabric is extremely soft. There is basically no weight to the pillow so it doesn't even feel like you have anything on your lap except your baby. The shape of the pillow provides support on both sides without having to move or maneuver it. And it is secured with a belt so that it doesn't move once placed around your body. Boy, talk about amazing, right?! And if you're worried about privacy, don't. The pillow had a hidden mesh cover that you can pull out to use then tuck back around the pillow neatly and out of the way when it is not needed.

I found that this pillow really did everything I needed with some ingenious innovations: subtle angle of the pillow and sturdy but giving eco-filling that is weightless and doesn't collapse or lose shape in use. This is a great non-toxic way to feed baby the way nature intended, and in comfort!


And, I found that this pillow is dual-purpose: it helped Tubby hold and bond with his sister safely and comfortably. The fact that the belt holds the pillow securely around his waist made him feel better about holding her, which he asks to do often.

You can also Like San Diego Bebe on Facebook to enter their monthly giveaway!

Connect with San Diego Bebe:
  


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments