Living Simply: National Geographic Kids Books For Tweens and InBetweens #book Review

National Geographic Kids Books For Tweens and InBetweens #book Review

8:30 PM

Disclosure of Material Connections: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned below for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."

National Geographic Kids Books never disappoint. I am really lucky to be able to enjoy these books and share them with my readers. The fact that Tubby has a bountiful bookshelf of fantastic photography and fun facts to keep him occupied for years is a bonus. This time around we got to peruse some books aimed at tweens - young individuals not quite adults but too big to be interested in children's books.

100 Things to Do Before You Grow Up is a collection of ideas and suggestions on things to do to enrich your young life, some are just fun and some make a difference in the world. #34 Attend a Professional Sports Event #50 Donate Old Clothes and Toys

Ultimate Globetrotting World Atlas has tons of information about every country in the world. There is the basic such as population and flag to fun suggestions of places to visit should you happen to travel to the country in question.

What in the World? "Fantastic Photo Puzzles for Curious Minds" holds pages and pages of the signature National Geographic high quality photos depicting places and animals and things in various puzzles and games. You can find some free puzzles and mind games here.

Connect with NG Kids: Facebook ~ Twitter



Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her two children and husband. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments

  1. i love giving the kdi books for reading and learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved getting natural geographic magazines in the mail as a kid. Granted they were the adult version. If this were around in the 90s we would have had them too! How fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love National Geographic books! I think my daughter would love the 100 Things to do Before you Grow up book! It sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love National Geographic Books! I think my daughter would like the 100 Things to Do Before You Grow Up book. It looks fun!

    ReplyDelete