Living Simply: Silikids is Seriously Safe and Fun for Kids #reusables #gogreen

Silikids is Seriously Safe and Fun for Kids #reusables #gogreen

8:00 PM

Disclosure of Material Connections: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned below for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."


Silikids is serious business, providing safe, fun, colorful tableware and accessories for tots. Their line of cups, sippy tops, bibs and placemats are all made with silicone and glass components. Both of those components are non-toxic, long lasting, reusable, chemical-free, easy to clean and BPA free.

Tubby has a cabinet shelf full of sippy cups. We have been accumulating them for some years now. He has some favorites, but none compare to the Siliskin Glass with Sippy Top. The colors are vibrant and the design of the silicone glass sleeve is vintage and space age all at the same time.  The glass can be used with or without the sippy top since it is a completely separate part. So depending on your child's mood or needs, this glass is a great option for almost any age. I kind of want it for myself. I love the color combination!

The Silimap is also something totally new and fun. I don't think I have seen an educational and durable placemat that is meant to be used over and over and is free of toxic chemicals and folds for portability. The USA map is great for both kids and adults because it even I have trouble remembering where all the states are located! And Tubby will get a jump on his school companions by seeing this placemat over and over. I think this is also a great item to travel with so that you can provide your child with a totally clean and sanitary place to eat meals and snacks.

If you've never tried Silikids, now is a perfect time to explore their products and grab a few for summer camp or travels with the family.

Connect with Silikids: Facebook ~ Twitter ~ Pinterest


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments

  1. I love hearing about eco-friendly eating gadgets! With products like these it's astonishing that people still use disposables for mealtime with their kids. Thanks for spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get some of these for my son and our baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think these would work so great for my nephew. I am going to pass the information along to my brother or get them myself for them to give them a try

    ReplyDelete
  4. Id love to get my daughter a few of their products. i like that they are glass and have the silicone sleeve. this post has me sold now! the place mat would be fun to use as a teaching tool also

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sippy cups look cook but the Silimap is something my kids would LOVE. We play a game that involves maps and they love it, this would be extra fun for them.

    ReplyDelete