Living Simply: Bump & Baby Event: Baby J Play Mats #newmoms #registry #MustHave

Bump & Baby Event: Baby J Play Mats #newmoms #registry #MustHave

10:56 PM



Can your baby be as stylish as you when it comes to the latest, greatest gear? Of course. Enter Baby J, beautiful padded baby play mats created with babies' and moms' needs in mind. These blankets are two sided, dual textured, work great and look great!

The designs on these blankets are too much. They are colorful and eye-catching and stylish. When choosing a blanket for baby, most of the time you need to decide whether you want boy or girl themes. Not here. The designs are meant to appeal to moms' style sense. They also are fun for baby to experience, that is a bonus! I chose the Giraffe Garden Grey because there were many colors forming a nature scene with animalsand trees and leaves. I am glad there were gender neutral options so that mamas are not pigeon-holed into pink and blue designs. Just because I have a girl doesn't mean I want every possible pink thing there is.


The blanket is soft and soft.. I mean it. Both sides are easy on new baby skin, the minky dotted side and the printed cotton side. It came folded up, compact and easy to carry with you wherever you want. I didn't realize there was a strap with velcro for holding the folded blanket together - I loved that feature. We tried it out for tummy time. Let's just say Tubbette was not happy with her assignment. I am sure once she realizes it is okay to be on her tummy she will find the lovely colored giraffes and leaves enthralling enough to lift her head and enjoy them.

You can find all the toteable, multi-purpose fun designs of Baby J are a great gift to give or receive.

Connect with Baby J: Facebook ~ Twitter


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

12 comments


  1. That fabric is so cute without being overly "babyish." I love that they appeal to mom's sense of colors instead of the norm of baby colors. If you have more than one child, or are planning on more, it's nice to be more flexible with purchases like this, so anyone can use it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That fabric is so cute! It's really unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks so soft! I love how it rolls up and has a Velcro closure to keep it clean. This would be great to always have in my car for my grandsons to use.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks so soft and comfortable. I know it's made for play but I can see my son carrying around and sleeping on it as well.

    jweezie43[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great! And the fabric - ahhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how fluffy and comfortable the blanket looks. Definitely perfect for a baby or toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! This is such a great product! I love the designs and, especially, the soft fabric backing. So comfy. Thank-you for the information & the review!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so comfortable and soft for baby I am loving the prints

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the feature of the strap with velcro! It's so cushy looking as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the cutest. I am expecting my first two grandbabies this summer and I would love to snuggle them in one of these soft blankies

    ReplyDelete
  11. That print is gorgeous! It is so hard to find gender neutral products too because we won't find out till birth if we're having a boy or a girl so we've been so limited to designs and colors. I love the zen chic asterisks print.

    ReplyDelete