Living Simply: Bump & Baby Event: WeeUrban Cozy Basics Sleep Sack

Bump & Baby Event: WeeUrban Cozy Basics Sleep Sack

2:59 PM


A sleep bag is a wearable blanket is a sleep sack. Right? Yes and no. Some are functional, some are cute, some are expensive - not all are created equally. For WeeUrban, sleep sac are a basic piece that is much more than that. You need one to keep baby sleeping safe, but you also want one because it is too fun and original.

Tubbette currently sleeps in basically the same place, except she moves...a lot. She wriggles and twists, causing her to move in bed no matter what she is swathed in. I have given up on blanket swaddling because of this. I have pictured in my head that she ends up covered in the fabric and panics, waking up herself and me. Good, but also bad. I want my baby to be able to sleep warm and safe and comfortable.

The Cozy Basics sleep sac, aka, wearable blanket, is one solution to her wriggling out of swaddles and a way to ease my fears. It is quite snug in the neck so she doesn't get swallowed up in the 6-12 month size. It has a bold and basic design of elephants (and other animals) that is quite attractive without being distracting or overdone. The side zip is wonderful for diaper changes so that the warmth doesn't disappear when opened.

WeeUrban has several other pieces that you may find too cute to resist, including socks, jumpers and dresses. All feature the signature large, bold animal motifs so you can either mix or match the pieces.

Connect with WeeUrban: Facebook ~ Twitter 


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her two children and husband. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

10 comments

  1. I love sleep sacks because I feel like I can keep my baby warm and safe! The elephant one is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loved wearing this. It was easy to change diaper too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love WeeUrban! I bought my daughter a dress from them last summer. My son Jasper is due any day now, and I would love to win this for him <3 -Heather Mckenzie Carter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha she is an adorable tubette. I really like these sleep sacks. We have been looking around at various ones for my daughters who are both due this summer. These will go on the list to show them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these, they are so cute! I love the giraffe one it is so adorable. My daughter would look so cute in this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've always wanted a WeeUrban sleepsack ever since I first saw the Giraffe one! Now I love the amazing quality and practicality they offer too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to smile every time I see this photo of your bay, he is sooo happy. I like that these have the side zip; I am always afraid of zipping up their little necks

    ReplyDelete
  8. We love WeeUrban. We discovered them just over 3 years ago at a small mompreneur show and purchased a romper and stroller blanket at that time. We have purchased so many items from them over the past few years for both of our children and the owner is a really nice lady with an amazing memory. Their products hold up so well that after 3 years of use they still look new.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of my babies have outgrown swaddling pretty quick, usually after only a couple of weeks old. This is why I love sleep sacks so much! My youngest daughter is now 8 weeks old and is quite the wiggler as well! I love WeeUrban because they are organic, super soft, and I have heard that they donate to good causes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love how super cute weeurban is!! Love the access zipper!!

    ReplyDelete