Living Simply: #ThirdTimesaCharm Event for Moms & Babies 7/7 US #organic #babygear #skincare

#ThirdTimesaCharm Event for Moms & Babies 7/7 US #organic #babygear #skincare

9:01 PM


Hello and thanks for checking out the Third Time's a Charm event hosted by First Time Mom and Zephyr Hill! We've come together as veteran moms who have been there and done that to bring you what we feel are some of the best maternity and baby products out there. Each participating blog has a maternity and/or baby themed prize that's at least worth $25. Hop around from blog to blog by using the linky in this post and see what must-have maternity and baby product each blogger thinks you should have! Don't forget to enter to win the grand prize...there are two prize packages - a Maternity Package and a Baby Package. The event runs from today until midnight on July 7th. Good luck!

~~~ Enter to WIN ~~~

One lucky mama gets to shop organic skincare and clothes for her little one with a gift card to Lucy & Leo, handmade in the USA!! Open to US residents only.

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

a Rafflecopter giveaway

Disclaimer: This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Please note that Mama Papa Barn, the event host(s) and the participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill prize obligations.



About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her two children and husband. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

44 comments

  1. I'd love to try out their lip balm and some of the other skincare products.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tender Tush balm. Love that name! tehe. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the organic leo zip jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the sniffle salve looks interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would get the Salve Set. It looks helpful. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Long Sleeve Bodysuit

    ReplyDelete
  7. I might get the Long Sleeve Bodysuit for this winter.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would get the Organic Lila dress
    http://lucyandleo.com/shop/the-lila-dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would like to try the bug spray. http://lucyandleo.com/skincare/bug-spray

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like The Stripe long sleeve shirt

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd love to get the Evie headband and the Mommy To Be Set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would get the Long Sleeve Bodysuit in oatmeal

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love their Organic Cropped Stripe Pant- they're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The Flutter Dress is sooo cute, I'd pick that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. For sure the Tender Tush diaper cream!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm interested in the mommy skincare products - particularly the hand lotion!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like the natural, organic balms they have.

    ReplyDelete
  18. All the clothing is cute, but I like the bodysuits the best

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the lip duo and mommy to be set.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Athletic Pant in blue.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd buy some of their skincare products for baby and mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We'd try to Boo Boo Balm.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I think I'd get the Lip Duo and something else. :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sniffle Salve would be handy to have around.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I love the Flutter Dress in Blueberry

    ReplyDelete
  26. I would like to try some of the skin care products. Definitely the bug spray.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I would definitely buy the Tender Tush diaper cream!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I would definitely buy Lip Balm. My lips get so dry in living South Dakota with dry wind.

    ReplyDelete
  29. I think product especially made in the USA are the best but your skin care products seem like a dream for a women right before and after having a baby. The baby, of course is included in that dream too.l

    ReplyDelete
  30. I might get the Sniffle salve!

    -Hannah Avery

    ReplyDelete
  31. The Belly Butter looks very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I might buy the short sleeve bodysuit

    ReplyDelete