Living Simply: Too Pretty to Keep Undercover - Brook There Handmade #lingerie #fashion Review

Too Pretty to Keep Undercover - Brook There Handmade #lingerie #fashion Review

9:42 PM


Brook There is not your average site to shop organic clothes and underwear, it is a wonderful place full of beautiful hand-made creations that envelop your body in soft, natural cloth in the most wonderful way. Her fluid and bias-cut pieces are reminiscent of Donna Karan and Eileen Fisher. The organic cotton, silk and bamboo pieces are ethereally beautiful. I wish my wardrobe was filled with them. For now I will settle for
a bra and panty set with color blocks of muted silver and bright coral. The silk(y) sheen won me over online and was just as stunning in person.

american made clothes, american made lingerie, matching underwear set, organic clothes, pin-up lingerie, retro style lingerie, sexy bra and panty set, silk lingerie, silk underwear

I say settle, but I don't mean that. I am not missing out on any luxury, fit or comfort in my silk and bamboo underwear. The pieces are delicate and sturdy at the same time, stretchy and also supportive. I have always liked the feel of silk and having it in underwear, is, well, too good for words. The bra is a pullover style and I was afraid it wouldn't fit because most items made like that don't like my broad shoulders and narrow chest. This bra fit like a dream. It stretched enough to get over my head and shoulders and then settled down into the correctly adjusted width of my chest. The back band is broad, about four or five inches wide so it is comfortable and stable. It is unlined but I don't miss that at all. The shape is modest and not at all revealing underneath the fabric cups.
american made clothes, american made lingerie, matching underwear set, organic clothes, pin-up lingerie, retro style lingerie, sexy bra and panty set, silk lingerie, silk underwear

The matching panty is just as wonderfully fitted and just a little naughty. The waist is a little higher than my usual favorite bikinis, but it is no less attractive. In fact, this full coverage panty is retro glam high-waisted sexy. It has ties at the back and a little keyhole accent for those wanting a little daring touch. It is your little secret under standard jeans or slacks or your work attire. Both pieces have a touch of spandex, my favorite modern invention, that helps them stay well-fitted and stay put once you have them on.

Brook There is American made. Brook There is where you want to be! Be sure to browse all the beautiful pieces and inspiration, then shop with abandon! There is a sale going on and you can use CODE JULY50 for half off everything! EVERYTHING. Hurry, code is valid only until the end of the month.

Connect with Brook There: Facebook | Pinterest | instagram | twitter

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day Earth Day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

18 comments

  1. looks like a bathing suit/lingerie/ work out so im confused! but its pretty either way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it. Pullover style and american made, two of my favorite things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These really are adorable and they sound like they are so soft. I really want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like very well made products. And American made? Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty set and it looks very comfortable. I love that it is American made too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like how they're american made! that alone will make me want to buy it! it also looks really comfy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the full coverage of this set. Also, great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. There organic undies are super cute!

    -Hannah Avery

    ReplyDelete
  9. This actually looks like a great bra to work out in!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look very comfy! Finding comfortable underwear has always been a priority for me.

    ReplyDelete
  11. they look fabulous and so comfy. I would love to have these. silk and bamboo sounds like the perfect combo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like this bra/panty set! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that these are American made. Bra and panty look so comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look so comfortable and soft as well. They are really pretty color combos as well. Thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I bet these are lovely. They are so pretty, but I have heard that bamboo is super comfortable, so I bet they are super comfortable too. I am all for pretty, but comfort always wins, and these have both :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love anything made in america!! Super hard to find these days which is pretty saddening!! This is a gorgeous set!!

    ReplyDelete