Living Simply: WIN $75 Amazon Gift Card - Get My Wish{list} 7/23 US-CAN

WIN $75 Amazon Gift Card - Get My Wish{list} 7/23 US-CAN

8:10 PM


Sponsored by: Get my Wish Hosted by: Bonkers4coupons   
   make my wish
I have a hard time finding that perfect gift for people. What's more, the last thing you want is to buy is something the recipient already owns. Get my Wish takes the worry and guessing out of search for that special gift! At Get my Wish anyone can create a free personalized gift wish list or registry for birthdays, baby showers, weddings and even for upcoming holidays. Get my Wish is all about making things easier for you to send and share your list to friends, family and even co-workers. The site offers free concierge service to help you find special gifts for any occasion. It's easy to set up your free account then select the items you would like to receive. After you create your wish list, you can easily share it with family and friends through social media and you can also download your email contacts right into your account. This option makes it much easier and faster for your recipients to receive your wish list. You can even personalize a template according to your gift celebration. Get my Wish also has gift pick ideas specific to certain categories to help you choose any gift for a man, woman, children, anniversary and much more. As a recipient of the gift wish list they even will donate $1 for each gift that is bought from their site to charities. So your gifts are a special way of giving back. You can view what Bonkers4coupons has created for her Summertime Wish here! It took her about 5 minutes to set up the account, choose the gifts and then send them out. It's convenient, fun to do and free!  

~~~ Enter to WIN ~~~
Now you have a chance to win a $75 Amazon e-gift card. Open to US and Canada residents. Must be 18+ to enter. Giveaway ends 7/23 at 11:59pm est. Enter through the Giveaway Tools below. Good Luck!
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!

Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Please note that Mama Papa Barn, the event host(s) and the participating bloggers are not responsible for sponsors that do not fulfill prize obligations.

About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her two children and husband. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

9 comments

  1. I love to go swimming in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love camping, BBQing and spending time with my family outdoors

    ReplyDelete
  3. mountain biking! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love going to the beach with my family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. BBQing, Swimming, Boating, Fishing, Hiking, Camping. Really everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Going to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite summer activity is swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite activity is walking on the beach. Collecting seashells.

    ReplyDelete