Living Simply: HOT Deal! Leap Frog Games for $7 #target #toys #clearance #deal

HOT Deal! Leap Frog Games for $7 #target #toys #clearance #deal

2:32 PM


I was on my way to Target to do my first store pick-up (yes, they have that now!!) when I got sidetracked by clearance hunting. I even forgot to pick up my order... My distraction is your gain: run to Target and check out the clearance on Leap Frog games. I found a couple of titles for $7.04 and $7.48. I think they may have done these mark downs today so hurry before they are all snatched up at his killer price cut!

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


About the Author: Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments