Living Simply: Drug-Free Pain Relief at Home with #TruMedic TENS Massager #review

Drug-Free Pain Relief at Home with #TruMedic TENS Massager #review

3:42 PM


Disclosure of Material Connections: I received products or services or compensation for this post. Full Disclosure.

Physical pain is a part of a lot of people's lives, unfortunately. You can try a lot of things to get relief. Some are better than others. If you try drugs to ease the pain, that often ends up being a losing battle because your body will start to want more and more or just stop being affected by the medicine at all. What is a person to do if this happens or if you want to try something that is chemical-free and doesn't affect any other part of your body adversely?

There is the TruMedic Deluxe TENS electric pulse massager. I first heard about TENS when I was pregnant with my first and wanted to learn more about drug-free pain relief. I had no idea how this machine worked. I thought it looked like just another hospital machine. While I didn't take advantage of this technology, I did learn that TENS stands for Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation.

The TruMedic TENS unit is small and light. It is an easy at-home massager that allows you to place the electrode pads on any part of the body that needs it, choose your duration and intensity, and get relief! You can even use the quick select buttons for preset Back/Joint/Leg, etc. target areas.

There are no chemicals involved, no running to the store just to get more medicine, no waiting for a massage appointment in a nearby salon. The TENS unit is right there, ready to be used. And it is easy to use as well. The directions are easy to follow. Using it was a breeze. I tend to have back pain like most pain sufferers, and this 'nerve massager' was fantastic to use for physical relief. It is pretty cool to use as well, when you start thinking about the way it works!

Connect with TruMedic: Website ~ Twitter 


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!



Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments

  1. This looks very interesting and I would love to try one to see if it worked for my pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have chronic lower back pain. This looks like something I need.

    ReplyDelete