Living Simply: Vegan and Cruelty-Free Beauty Essentials from MyChelle

Vegan and Cruelty-Free Beauty Essentials from MyChelle

1:28 PM

cruelty free skincare, safe sunscreen, vegan beauty finds




Enter your e-mail address:






Good things come in small packages. To say my biggest thrill in getting this set was the canvas tote is no lie. I can wash it and reuse it and carry lots of little necessities on my next trip. Thanks MyChelle for the sweet reusable packaging. Thanks also for thinking of us who want to keep our skin healthy with natural ingredients and safe from conventional chemicals.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

MyChelle is an American company that makes totally transparent non-GMO, vegan, and cruelty-free skincare products that everyone should have in their beauty bags, boxes and cabinets. The transparency comes in revealing each and every ingredient in their products and the benefits to us. You know exactly what you are slathering on your skin in order to protect it. Do you want a layer of toxins that can seep in and do more damage than good?


Of course not, so start with the Beauty Key 3. These 3 products form a basis for everybody to have healthy skin, reduction of flaws as we age, and no unnecessary or potentially harmful chemicals in or bodies. The set consists of Sun Shield sunscreen, Retinal Serum, and Perfect C Serum.

Always start your day with sunscreen! I can't say this enough. Rain or shine, winter or summer, you need to protect yourself from cancer. It might not show up now, but hidden in your skin's layers is the evidence of life-long exposure or over-exposure as the case may be. I found this sunscreen to be very smooth and light. It disappeared quickly but seemed a little dryer than I would have anticipated. I used in combination with my natural oil base since I do find most sunscreens to be drying.

The retinal serum is meant for night use (and recommended for such since it can make your skin more sensitive in the sun) and should  be used after cleansing and followed with a moisturizer. I have found that this is my go to punch for moisturized, glowing skin in general. My no longer young skin loves the double layering.

The Perfect C serum is also recommended for layering with your favorite moisturizer. I can use this on my skin in the morning to get that same glow and extra moisture before starting the crazy day running around after my littles. There is an energizing quality to the formula, I found it to give me a little pep to wake me up as well after long nights of little sleep and lots of breastfeeding!


If you want to get a lot of skin benefits with a little impact on the earth, head to MyChelle. There are a lot of different ranges to choose from, aging skin or dry skin or just better looking skin will find everything it needs. Gluten-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, only plant ingredients and absolutely no animal testing - the list goes on!

Connect with MyChelle: website | facebook | twitter | instagram

     


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments