Living Simply: Littlebeam Curved Nursing Pillow with Zippered Travel Case #babyregistry #musthave

Littlebeam Curved Nursing Pillow with Zippered Travel Case #babyregistry #musthave

1:48 PM



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
Enter your e-mail address:




breastfeeding mom and baby, curved nursing pillow, travel size nursing pillow, breastfeeding pillow in use

This is a  neat little pillow that can be used at home or away. It has a carrying bag with handles for just that! My daughter thought it was her luggage since it was just her size. Gotta love little one's intuition.

The size of the pillow is smaller than the others I have used but it was nevertheless very useful. It has a sturdy composition, that is, it maintains its shape and provides lift and support for the baby and your arm. The shape is rounder and wider on one end and tapers a little to a smaller and lower size. This provides a good angle to feed.





The patterns are fun too and the cover is washable. Double pluses. I chose the floral that was dark and lovely. It was just enough print to keep me happy without getting on my nerves. I am very picky with my prints. And if you are too there are over a dozen to choose from or choose a solid color if you like.

The other suggested use if for you, as a resting pillow or for baby, for tummy time. I have to say it was a little too high for me to be comfortable resting on it, unless I am trying to use the laptop while laying down. And I believe it is also too high and short to be a tummy time pillow. My littles would have rolled off very quickly since they moved a lot and could raise their necks quite early.

If you are looking for a nursing pillow with a little footprint, that you can stowaway both at home and on the go, this is it.

Find out more about Littlebeam Nursing Pillows
 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments