Living Simply: Champion c9 Activewear at Target #getfit #fashionfinds

Champion c9 Activewear at Target #getfit #fashionfinds

9:03 PM

stylish workout gear, champion womens activewear, champion c9 at target, target workout wear, target womens activewear

Enter your e-mail address:




For the first time in my life, I got some free stuff to review from a survey site! I have been a part of it for years and just did surveys on and off. I thought I would get the children's stuff to review but surprisingly I got the women's clothes instead!

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
I have seen the Champion c9 gear at Target before and love the look but not necessarily the price...since I would undoubtedly wait until a clearance sale! I got three items to review.

stylish workout gear, champion womens activewear, champion c9 at target, target workout wear, target womens activewear


ZIP FRONT BRA - I loved this bra from the get go, zipper front, yes please. It was easy to put on of course. I didn`t even notice the hook and eye in the center to help with the zipper until the 3rd time I put it on!

It fit my usually XS body for being a size S. As a sports bra I suppose it was snugger than normal to begin with so that helped. It was definitely supportive and very well spandexed.

I started not liking that the bra cut into my side boob as they say. I don`t have a lot of boob to begin with, but some flesh still stuck out of the bra. I could have tightened the straps but the pain would have been almost my armpit. I think the seams and sturdy sewing was the problem more then the bra fit.

Overall I am happy with this bra fit and style. Pretty comfortable and may even inspire me to work out....

stylish workout gear, champion womens activewear, champion c9 at target, target workout wear, target womens activewear

EMBRACE TANK - I am not a workout tank user. I prefer some fabric under my arms to collect the inevitable sweat, therefore I cannot compare this to similar gear.

It did not fit my usually XS body for being a size S. As a workout tank, I expected it to be tighter and more modesT than it was. I felt exposed both under my arms (upper boob) and in the bosom, which was very low cut. It would probably be more supportive and modest on a fuller figure or bigger person, ideally a true size small.

Overall I am not happy with this tank`s fit. I recommend trying on before buying.

stylish workout gear, champion womens activewear, champion c9 at target, target workout wear, target womens activewear

FASHION TEE - This tee was more geared along the lines of style than function, not exactly intended for working out but could be. The fashion tee size S fit me much better than the workout tank, it was just snug enough but still a little loose for comfort.

I liked the mesh inserts, perfect for walks or strolls in the summer. I am quite happy it was not a size XS, my usual size because I think the nature of the fabric would have been too clingy and left me self-conscious. This is just perfect for us not quite small as we used to be but still want to be stylish on the go!

Overall I am not happy with this tee's fit and style. I recommend sizing up even though it is stretchy.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

1 comments

  1. C9 is totally one of my favorite lines!

    Paige
    http://thehappyflammily.com

    ReplyDelete