Living Simply: Hotmilk Lingerie for Nursing and Maternity #babyregistry #musthave

Hotmilk Lingerie for Nursing and Maternity #babyregistry #musthave

11:55 PM

maternity lingerie, maternity bra, hotmilk lingerie, small busted nursing bra, breastfeeding lingerie, mom in lingerie

Enter your e-mail address:




If I have learned one thing from being a mom of three breastfed babies, it is don't knock the [nursing] lingerie! I say this because it took me 2 babies to realize that my body needed support and my mind needed the comfort and reliance of a nursing bra. The fact that they are pretty and useful is a bonus. 
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
This is literally the only time I wear anything remotely fancy or pretty. I fell in love with Hotmilk Lingerie from the get-go because they offer sizes starting at 32B, which is a little unheard of in American brands. This New Zealand brand brings us mamas beautiful lingerie, that happens to function as nursing bras too, they unhook and fold down for easy and pretty feeding.

maternity lingerie, maternity bra, hotmilk lingerie, small busted nursing bra, breastfeeding lingerie, mom in lingerie

maternity lingerie, maternity bra, hotmilk lingerie, small busted nursing bra, breastfeeding lingerie, mom in lingerie


What is not to love!! This Eclipse nursing bra and panty are in Nude, my favorite under-appreciated color for fashion ( I recently acquired a purse and boots in suede in this exact non-color!) 

Dressing in nude in every fashion possible is now a goal of mine.


maternity lingerie, maternity bra, hotmilk lingerie, small busted nursing bra, breastfeeding lingerie, mom in lingerie

As expected from lingerie, this bra and panty are full of flirty details: lace, glittery pendant, keyhole derriere with middle seam...I loved it all. I felt beautiful. It is a tenet of Hotmilk that every woman and every mom is beautiful. Never forget that

Not meaning to sound like a PSA, but also never forget ⇨ make sure you breastfeed your baby. The benefits are immense even for as little as a few weeks. Moms provide immunity and brain building that cannot be matched.



Bonus, you can keep wearing the pretty lingerie long after you stop breastfeeding. 



Connect with Hotmilk to explore the beauty that is pregnancy and motherhood


Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

5 comments

  1. I think the whole in the underdrawers is a little weird, lol, but the bra is nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A nice nursing bra is a must postpartum--it helps you feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love light pinks and dark blues and nude color. I think the set looks silky and great for support.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the look of these!

    mia2009(at)comcast(dot)net

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound so nice. They look comfy and very stylish. Thank you so much for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete