Living Simply: Happy New Year! 2014 Year in Review

Happy New Year! 2014 Year in Review

4:15 PM

My life revolves around my children: my first thought when I get up is getting food ready for Tubby or feeding Tubbette in a hurry so I can get her brother's breakfast ready...until night when I put him to bed and wait for the next time his sister needs to be fed and then put to bed to inevitably wake up several times during the night to breastfeed... I never sleep.

That being said, here are a few choice moments from my life, featuring, you guessed it, my children!

March: It's a Girl!



August: Found an old photo of me before children...


September: Start of kindergarten.



December: Christmas and New Year in Sweden (We didn't visit in the summer like usual.)




Happy New Year EVERYONE! 
Wishing you health, wealth and blog visits!!
Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

11 comments

  1. Congrats to a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! Your baby is adorable!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. Super cute photos, love seeing all the festive items. Wishing you a great new year full of smiles and wonderful memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year! and I think once you become a mother, your life will always revolve around your children. Congratulations on the birth of your baby girl.

    ReplyDelete









  5. beautiful pics thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an awesome year and thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year. Kids are incredible...and dedicating your life to them is a Momma's job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you hate looking at the pics from way back when? I do at least because I'm usually vastly lighter in weight and many years younger looking. Adorable little one though, congrats!

    ReplyDelete