Living Simply: My Chickadee Divided Carryall Bag #musthave #stylish #diapering

My Chickadee Divided Carryall Bag #musthave #stylish #diapering

5:26 PM


I have never been much of a diaper bag person. With my first child, I often used a backpack or shopping tote to take his things along with me. I was never out for long so we didn't need to pack much. And I was not one to stop in a dirty public toilet to change my precious cargo...but times have changed. I now have two little ones that need their own items for their different needs. This is where the bags at My Chickadee can help out a lot.

The Divided Carryall bag is pretty. I don't need to tell you that just because it is a functional bag doesn't mean it has to be a boring bag. The prints are colorful and well designed. The bag I received was the Coral Blooms print. It looks better in person I think. The colors are a little muted and you can see the soft woven texture of the bag. I was surprised by that and the fact that the front and back of the bag are padded.

This bag is useful in many ways! Of course you can put diapers in it...and then some. There are two separate compartments in the bag which are intended for two children - or one child with clean and dirty things. Plus you get a zippered section in the middle. One half has two smaller sections as well for little things like cups or bottles, etc. This is definitely a great bag to travel with because of the sections. It also has wide, smooth handles and a magnet button closure. No fussing with zippers or toggles or buttons when you are busy with two little ones to take care of! And there is a little outer pocket for keys or money so those are easily accessible as well for on the go needs.

The fun thing is that the Divided Carryall bag also comes with a coordinating diaper changing pad and snap-close hanging loop wet bag. These are very handy for out-and-about in case you have a food or pee accident and need to change baby and stow away the dirty laundry.


Coming soon: new prints! Check them out and order with coupon mamapapabarn for 10% off!

Connect with My Chickadee: website ~ facebook 


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments

  1. How pretty! I love that the Divided Carryall bag also comes with a coordinating diaper changing pad and snap-close hanging loop wet bag.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! This print isn't quite my style but there are others :) I like the zippered section and all the pockets!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love one of these bags. The magnet closing is a great idea because opening and closing those diaper bags so often the zipper will wear out and they can get so pricey to not last that long. The thistle-latte print they have is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that is divided Ive had accidents where something has spilled and everything is soaking wet and so annoying

    ReplyDelete