Living Simply: #EarthMonth FIND: #MiaMariu's Organic Essential Oil Blends #gogreen #nontoxic

#EarthMonth FIND: #MiaMariu's Organic Essential Oil Blends #gogreen #nontoxic

1:16 PM




"I love the smell of fresh cut Cedar" said Hubby the other day. He was coming from the garage when he had unloaded his latest DIY supply haul from his favorite home improvement store (hint: it has a catchy theme song). I agreed. I also love inhaling the natural cedar scent. It is probably the most recognizable wood scent to me, although spruce is probably close, but I can't really differentiate that one from any other evergreen...

Why am I talking about trees and lumber? Oddly enough, the new essential oil blends from Mia Mariu have several ingredients that come from wood trees: cedar and sandalwood. These rich natural scents are combined with other soothing ones like Lavender and Clary Sage to make the Relax blend. These organic essential oils combine to provide relief for stress, tension and anxiety. You massage a few drops into specific areas of the body to reap the benefits. The blend is in a base of rich omega oils to help maintain effectiveness as well as compliment the soothing effects.

I was intrigued about  the combination before I opened the bottle. It seemed to emanate through the container! But the scent was not strong at all once applied to my skin. In fact, I was expecting more of an aroma punch once I had applied some body warmth to the oil blend while massaging it in. I was a little disappointed that the lavender seemed to overwhelm the whole amazing combination. I could not get even a faint whiff of either cedar or sandalwood.

If you're looking for a woodsy, heady blend, this is not it - unfortunately. But if are looking for a great blend of organic essential oils to use for massages and stress or tension aches, Mia Mariu has just the bottle for you.

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!



Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

8 comments

  1. I would probably love this since the only notes I truly care for is Lavender. I still want to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to try this. It seems like it would be good for relaxation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the smell of sandalwood, I find it relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are a unique scent that I would like to try.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that these are blends targeted at specific things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds amazing and definitely something I would love to try, I love that they combine natural oils

    ReplyDelete
  7. Marnie G (Derrick Todd)April 21, 2015 at 6:47 AM

    I've read so many great things about the use of essential oils. I would love to start using these and I think these are the perfect oils to begin with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds like a great product, I would love to try it

    ReplyDelete