Living Simply: My Life || A Typical @Target Shopping Trip

My Life || A Typical @Target Shopping Trip

8:28 PM

target meme, shopping at target, shopping patterns, how women shop, target clearance sale, clearance deals, how to shop target, how to shop clearance, finding deals at target, how to find deals, shop smart


Yeah, that happens. A lot.

It can go one of two ways: either I buy nothing at all and just walk out. OR I walk around for hours visiting every aisle and clearance pile and amass my latest target haul.

How about you: does this look familiar?


Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day Earth Day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments