Living Simply: Stay Sharp & Happy in the Kitchen #KnifeSharpenerSystem

Stay Sharp & Happy in the Kitchen #KnifeSharpenerSystem

11:14 AM


knife sharpener, how to use ceramic knives, how to use a knife sharpener, kitchen tools, diy tool maintenance, how to sharpen a knife


One thing a lot of people don't realize is that a sharp knife makes all the difference in the kitchen. It can mean the difference between enjoying making a new recipe and throwing a dull knife in the sink in disgust. I never really thought about that myself since my most loved activity in the kitchen is baking. Since having a family, I have added lunches and dinners and various other recipes to the mix, and they all involve some kind of cutting or chopping.

knife sharpener, how to use ceramic knives, how to use a knife sharpener, kitchen tools, diy tool maintenance, how to sharpen a knife

How do you make sure you have sharp knives, with a sharpener, of course! System Sharpener is a tabletop tool that keeps both ceramic and stainless steel knives at tip top cutting condition.  It is light, compact and easy to use. It also it quite budget friendly.

I once took my knives to the hardware store to get them sharpened. I was shocked at how much it cost. It was almost the price I paid for my knives. Now I can sharpen all of them myself, for practically nothing. And I can dice, chop and peel with abandon - no dreading that new recipe pret. What shall I make next with my newly sharpened blades?

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever! 



Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day Earth Day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

2 comments

  1. Man can a sharp knife really make it so much easier in the kitchen!! You never really notice until you use an amazingly sharp knife and it makes cooking amazing!! this sounds like an awesome sharpener!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boy can I use this. I use my knives so much and they are always going dull on me.

    ReplyDelete