Living Simply: Amaki Handcrafted Organic Skincare for Valentines Day & Every Day! #giftidea

Amaki Handcrafted Organic Skincare for Valentines Day & Every Day! #giftidea

10:29 AM



Get updates straight to your inbox. Enter your e-mail address below:

What are you doing this Valentine's day? Nothing special, that's okay! I personally have never gotten into the whole shebang, but why not take the time to indulge yourself and celebrate you? You deserve it. I found a wonderful set of organic bath and beauty product combo that will have you smelling great and feeling good.


First there is the hand-crafted Flowers and Salts Bath Soak from amaki, made right here in the USA with the most pure and indulgent ingredients for a sensory and healing bath experience. Need a little mood pick-me-up or a body rejuvenation after a hard day? This is for you! The flowers add both scent and healing while the salts add more healing and restoration to your tired muscles.


Second, and by far my favorite is the  Jasmine and Rose Nourishing Oil, also hand-crafted and made with the highest quality organic ingredients. IT SMELLS AMAZING. It is the most satisfying floral fragrance I have ever experienced. It doesn't need to hit body heat to be scintillating. I cannot say how much this combination of flowers hits the right spots.

And then rub just a few drops onto where ever you like. Face, neck, legs, stomach...you get the idea. It is moisture times ten plus the wonderful natural scent. It immediately perked me up. The flowers floating inside are fun to look at as well. If you need a mini pseudo-mediation break, just stare at the prettiness.

INDULGE YOURSELF (doesn't matter if no one else will).

Be sure to check out the rest of the wonderful, natural hand-made collection of products from amaki. I think I want one of each, how about you?

Connect with amaki: Website | Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

3 comments

  1. These are so pretty! I don't think I have an oil that has a floral scent/fragrance to it so I can see myself trying this one day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their products sound amazing and are so pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stuff sounds amazing, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete