Living Simply: Makes the World Go Round! Love Child Organics #LCOSupermom

Makes the World Go Round! Love Child Organics #LCOSupermom

11:37 AM



Get updates straight to your inbox. Enter your e-mail address below:

Now that baby number three is getting to the fully cooked stage (pun!), I think I have this feeding baby thing down. No, I lie. But I do know where to look for nutritious super-food help. Love Child Organics offers a world of colorful and nutrient full options for picky littles and knowledgable parents alike.


My littles had a good time like eager monkeys exploring the box of goodies, even looked like they were trying to make sure the ingredient list passed our high standards!



Love Child has packed these little pouchets with fruits and vegetables that offer nutrients and taste like no other. I had to try some of them myself as I am the official taste tester of all things. Also, I love the packets on the go as well for myself since I know I can keep the calories and sugar in check while satisfying my prego needs.

Other fantastics facts from this parent started company:

©       Nutritionally dense ingredients included in every recipe
©       100% organic ingredients, and never any preservatives. 
©       There are no hidden ingredients or fillers.
©       Only contain natural sugars - there is never any added sugar
©       1 cent from every product goes to First Book, a non- profit which provides brand new books to children in need

Check out Love Child Organics: Website|  Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram

Please click! A visit a day boosts my blog ranking at Top Mommy Blogs - The Best Mommy Blog Directory Ever!


Christine is a multi-cultural mama living in a bilingual household with her husband and two children. Before entering the blogging world, she worked in the corporate world. She currently spends her days exploring and learning with her children while trying to make every day earth day. Her dream is to retire in the sunshine of a pristine New Zealand shore.


You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments