Living Simply: #NaturesBrands Herbal Choice Mari Tinted Day Cream SPF 15 #musthave

#NaturesBrands Herbal Choice Mari Tinted Day Cream SPF 15 #musthave

6:12 PM



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Enter your e-mail address:






There are two things I cannot live without when it is hot and sunny, sunscreen and linen clothing.

It is back to school time which means many trips back and forth to pick up and drop off of the littles. I find my routine of having my favorite breezy linen pieces handy is the way to get out of the house comfortably and quickly and looking good. Let's not forget the even more important part of looking good, being healthy, I accomplish that with Herbal Choice Mari Day Cream.


The cream is easy to scoop out in fact, and a little runnier than expected. It spread on the skin quite well and blended seamlessly. I had no patches around my hairline or anywhere else I often find too much tint as with previous products. The moisture level was also quite good. I didn't even use my usual serum base and I had no dry spots or tight feeling skin.

This is the perfect beauty must-have for busy lives, it is a moisturizer with SPF sun protection and it comes in 3 choices of tinted shades or translucent! I don't wear make-up anymore but I know those who do often don't apply the needed sunscreen prior to applying it. With this tinted cream, you get a suncare as well as a little coverage so that you can go 'bare skinned' or apply your make-up favorites without sacrificing your health.


The SPF Day Cream is also natural, with no toxic or unsafe ingredients. You can feel good using this cruelty-free moisturizer everyday, look good and stay safe in the sun, no matter what's on your to do list. Do you use a tinted moisturizer to help you get out of the door faster?

Connect with Nature's Brands Shop | Facebook





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

4 comments

  1. I love that this is cruelty-free! That is so important to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These products are all so amazing. Your review was excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this product before. Thanks for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review, it lets me know better of the product!

    ReplyDelete