Living Simply: #TT Throwback Thursday - My Cloth Diaper Obsession 💟 #collection #sneakpeak

#TT Throwback Thursday - My Cloth Diaper Obsession 💟 #collection #sneakpeak

5:16 PM

cloth diaper stash pic, huge cloth diaper stash, cloth diaper hoarder, hoarding cloth diapers, cloth diaper addiction in pictures
Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Enter your e-mail address:



cloth diaper stash pic, huge cloth diaper stash, cloth diaper hoarder, hoarding cloth diapers, cloth diaper addiction in pictures

cloth diaper stash pic, huge cloth diaper stash, cloth diaper hoarder, hoarding cloth diapers, cloth diaper addiction in pictures

I have a lot of cloth diapers! A LOT. Just take a look at the clean stash and the unused stash and the first stash (shot below!)! I couldn't help myself, once the cloth diaper addiction hit, I just couldn't stop finding the newest design or brand or innovation. I am on little #3 and she is the last one who will use these beauties on her behind 😌

Since we were without washing facilities for a whole week (yes, I could have trudged to the laundromat down the road but I still have a large comforter waiting on that trip...) I had the rare opportunity to wash and dry all my cloth diapers at the same time. With the exception of the Swaddlebees Econappi that Tubby used the night before, all my in-use diapers are represented in this picture!!


Some I won and some I bought.

Going counter-clockwise from the Gerber organic prefolds in the middle:
3 Hemp Babies hemp/OC liners
SunnyDayBabies bamboo fitted
2 Greenchild Creations bamboo fitteds
3 Thirsties duo wraps
Bella Bottoms cover
Sprout Change training pants
Blueberry Basix
Mother-ease Easy Stuff
Orange/Green generic pocket
Brown/Black Green Acre Designs
AppleCheeks
SnuggBaby
Buns Up Baby
2 Kawaii bamboo
2 Mother-ease bamboo One Size
Cloth for you Angel fitted
2 Thirsties hemp liners


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments