Living Simply: There's a POOL ! FAMILY ROAD TRIPIN' FOR THE FIRST TIME #4DAYS3KIDS2ROOMS #SOLARECLIPSE

There's a POOL ! FAMILY ROAD TRIPIN' FOR THE FIRST TIME #4DAYS3KIDS2ROOMS #SOLARECLIPSE

11:26 PM

road tripping with the kids, family, travel, traveling with food allergies, solar eclipse viewing, road trip tips for families, tackle allergies, tj maxx swimwear haul, end of season summer sale, discount pool fashion, budget tips for vacation shopping

Enter your e-mail address:




  • 4 days ⇨ 3 kids  ⇨ 2 rooms


The kids keep telling me there is a pool at the hotel. 😞👙🏊

I will have to put on a swimsuit for the first time in almost a decade. Last time I wore one I was 5 months pregnant with first child. Wow.

I will swallow my pride and do this for the littles. I went out bargain shopping for some things so they can all enjoy themselves! I managed to find some inflatable rings at Dollar Tree and scored big time at TJ Maxx on clearance summer/pool items.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

I found a modestly priced and good coverage girls Tommy Bahama Relax swimset (from TJX) for myself, with long sleeves just like the girls have and a ruffled bikini bottom. I have not dared try it on as yet so that I don't change my mind and return it. I also have boy shorts in my closet that I used for larger coverage in my skinnier days. Will also carry those!

The girls are wearing Cat & Jack from Target. The baby will wear an iPlay swim diaper with ruffles and be floating around on a swan (from TJX). Middle child will be wearing a Puddle Jumper swim trainer (from TJX) so that she can be safe and enjoy the pool without her parents being paranoid about it. I only spent $20 on the new items - this is why I get super excited for these end of season deals!

Let the adventure begin. T minus 7 days....please send help!! 



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

0 comments